Paragon Software’s Virtualization Manager Personal 9.5 is a powerful application that assists users to do migration from a Windows-based computer to a virtual environment (P2V) and vice versa (V2P). This tools comes with a complete set of all the necessary tools for quick and easy migration operation from a Windows OS-based computer to virtual machines such as Sun Virtual Box, Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 and Virtual PC 7, VMware Player and Workstation 4.0-7.0, Fusion 1.0-3.0 etc. It simplifies the complicated migration operation and offers various useful features via its user-friendly interface. It can connect an offline virtual disk and work with it as if it is an ordinary physical disk. Via this feature, users are able to perform various disk operations such as partitioning, exchange of data between physical and virtual disk, etc.
A summary of the features is as below:
- Migrate a Windows-based computer to a virtual environment (P2V)
- Migrate from a virtual environment to physical (V2P)
- Virtualize system from its backup image (P2V)
- Migrate from one virtual environment to another (V2V)
- Recover the OS startup ability after system migration to a different hardware or unsuccessful virtualization by a 3rd party tool (P2P and P2V Adjust)
- Clone a partition or an entire hard disk
- Exchange data between thevphysical environment and the virtual one, or between a virtual disk and its snapshots
- Accomplish virtual drive partitioning (create, format, delete, move, resize etc
Virtualization Manager Personal 9.5 normally is priced at $29.95. However, the developer, Paragon now is giving away this software for free from May, 21, 09:00 AM (EST) till Monday, May, 24, 09:00 AM. Users who want a copy of this migration assistance can download it from Paragon Free portal via the link here. Users are required to do a simple registration with the developer to get the free software.
Download Paragon Virtualization Manager 9.5 Personal: paragon_wm95.exe