East-Tec Backup 2009 is a backup utility that backs up and protects important files, documents, emails, photos, address book, program settings, and more. East-Tec Backup 2009, the upgraded version of East-Tec Backup 2007, features intuitive wizards, automatic backups, data compression, strong military AES encryption and FTP support.
Key Features and Benefits of East-Tec Backup 2009:
- Back up all data you care about: files, folders, documents, emails, photos, address book, computer and program settings.
- Back up data and settings from your favorite programs (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express, and more).
- Backup to any media: hard disks, CDs/DVDs, USB sticks, network or Internet locations.
- ZIP: Secure, accessible, non-proprietary backup format that gives you full control over your backed up data.
- Military strength 256-bit AES strong encryption to keep your data secure.
- Automatic backups and built-in scheduling.
East-Tec Backup 2009 normally costs $39.95 to purchase (aff), or user can download East-Tec Backup 2009 trial version for only 15 days free usage. As part of promotion with Softpedia, East-Tec is giving away free license for the full version of latest version of East-Tech Backup 2009. The promotion is valid until July 31, 2009, so grab the key immediately while it lasts.
To grab the free license for East-Tech Backup 2009, go to the following link:
Enter the name to be licensed to and valid email address to receive the activation email. Once email is received, click on the confirmation link in the email to verify the identity and to finalize the registration. The free license key for East-Tec Backup 2009 will be displayed on screen. Remember to write down the serial number, as it won’t be emailed to you.
Download East-Tec Backup 2009: etbackup_licensed.exe
Run East-Tec Backup 2009 and click the Enter Key link to enter the name and license key in order to activate full commercial copy of East-Tec Backup 2009.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links