Google TV Remote app is a mobile application which can be used to control Google TV from Android phone and iOS devices such as iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The application has been designed to turn iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, and Android phone into a fully functional Google TV remote with on screen mouse pad, arrow keys and full range of buttons.
Key features of the Google TV Remote app includes:
- Able to turn TV and AVR on/off from the Android phone and iOS devices.
- Navigate Google TV menus and content by swiping and tapping direction pad.
- Control mouse pointer and use gestures to scroll and zoom into webpages.
- Use voice to quickly search for content.
- Supports multiple phones to control same TV.
- Share videos and web pages with the TV.
The Google TV Remote app is available in two version, Google TV Remote app for iPhone and Android. Both versions of the Google TV Remote app is available as a free download at Android market (Android version) and App Store (iPhone version). Those users who like to turn their phone into Google TV remote control, just connect their device to the same network as their Google TV and install respective version of Google TV Remote app.