As a beginner in photography, it is always good to have able to view the EXIF data of the photos taken so that you can improve your skill sets especially when you are playing a lot with manual settings. There could be a number of software in the market that can deal with this, but this one, named as Free Photo Viewer seems to be much simple and more importantly, it is lightweight and free for use.
Once install and launch the utility, you will be brought to an Explorer-like interface. For the start, users just need to browse for the specific folder with all the captured photo files and all of them will be displayed in preview mode. Single Clicking on the photo will show all the EXIF data inclusive of the date and time of the photo being taken, camera model, Exposure time, ISO speed, Lens focal length, Shutter speed, White Balance, Metering Mode and many more. Besides, it also displays second level details such as the Optical Zoom Step, Flash bias, Firmware version and even camera serial number. Some of these information are really useful especially when you are playing with a DSLR camera in manual mode and wonder what kind of settings that have able to take the best shot as compared to the rest, so that as a way to improve your shooting skills in different environment.
Consumed only 1.2MB of your hard disk space, this utility is free for download here and works great in any Windows OS systems.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links