Wired Magazine is free app for iPad which allows customers to in-app purchase Wired magazine current and back issues, and share the articles on Facebook and Twitter. Wired is a full-color monthly magazine and on-line periodical that was founded by American journalist in 1993. WIRED magazine mostly reports on how new and developing technology affects culture, the economy, and politics.
Each issue of Wired magazine normally costs $3.99 as an in-app purchase. As part of sponsorship from Adobe, WIRED is giving away its May issue iPad app edition for free. Interested users can download the app from the App Store here, then follow the prompts to download the May issue from within the app.
Highlights of contents in Wired May 2011 issue:
- Andy Samberg talks to Chris Hardwick about web comedy, and how the internet is saving comedy.
- The wild and crazy science of funny.
- Why America’s Funniest Home Video won’t die.
- Inside look of hot startup Quora.
- Visit Chernobyl 25 years later to see if local animals are thriving—or dying.
- How Android beat the iPhone.
- The injectable vasectomy that could change birth control.
- In Play section, a close-up look at acts of vengeance.
There are also exclusive iPad content in the May 2011 issue:
- Demetri Martin graphs internet comedy.
- Take an interactive look at America’s Funniest Home Videos.
- Hear why TV sound makes you crazy.
WIRED apps requires iOS 3.2 or later.