Fujifilm has expanded its highly-acclaimed FinePix F-Series with new Fujifilm FinePix F300EXR (F305EXR). The F300EXR is a slim, compact super-zoom digital camera which featured with a 12 MP EXR Super CCD, 24mm wide-angle Fujinon 15X zoom lens, high sensitivity ISO 12,800, Intelligent Image Stabilization and 720p HD movie capture, aiming to bring your photography experience to a next level.
Features Of Fujifilm FinePix F300EXR Include:
- 12 megapixel EXR Super CCD image sensor
- High contrast 3.0-inch LCD display with 460K pixels
- Fujinon 24mm wide-angle lens with powerful 15x optical zoom and Super EBC Coating
- 720p HD movie capture plus Mini HDMI Port for easy playback
- Motion panorama 360 for capturing the perfect all-round shot
- Tracking Auto Focus automatically tracks a moving subject for still shots
- Enhanced Pro Focus Mode combines several images for best possible shot
- Face Recognition remembers up to eight registered faces, along with names, birthdays as well as categories
- Next generation EXR Sensor technology complemented with Hybrid High Speed Auto Focus (AF)
- Incredibly fast auto focus speeds of 0.158 seconds thanks to both Phase Detection AF and Contrast AF
“The primary concerns consumers have are speed of capture, blurry photos and image quality. With the FinePix F300EXR, you won’t miss the action or sacrifice image quality as it has Fujifilm’s EXR technology with Hybrid High Speed Auto Focus. It also has Intelligent Image Stabilization for users to achieve outstanding results in virtually any lighting condition without blurring,” commented David Troy, director of marketing, Consumer Digital Cameras, Electronic Imaging Division, Fujifilm North America Corporation, “Combine those features with a Fujinon 15x long-zoom lens and a new high contrast LCD in a chassis only 23mm thick and it helps make great pictures that people will love.”
Fujifilm FinePix F300EXR which measures 4.1(W) x 2.3(H) x 1.3(D) inches and weighs 195 grams is slated to hit the market in late August 2010 for around $330.