The global leading provider of IT-based business solutions, Fujitsu has officially announced the launch of its new stylish Fujitsu LifeBook MH380, the netbook that embraces style and function completely, featuring 10.1″ HD LED-backlit display, newest Intel Atom N450 CPU and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, targeted at young professionals who seeking perfect user-friendliness and functionality.
“Fujitsu prides quality above all else and has created the perfect personal companion for 2010 with the Fujitsu LifeBook MH380,” said Mr Raymond Foo, Associate Vice President for Product Marketing and Engineering at Fujitsu PC Asia Pacific. “It’s not just a mere style upgrade of its predecessors, it is a piece thoughtfully crafted to meet the needs of the new consumer: always on-the-go and always looking for the best answer to user-friendliness and technological capabilities.”
Key features and specifications of Fujitsu LifeBook MH380:
- 10.1-inch HD (1366×768 pixels) Back-Light LED Glare display with 200nits brightness
- Latest Intel Atom N450 processor
- Generous 250GB (5400rpm) SATA HDD and up to 2GB of RAM
- Bluetooth V2.1 +EDR, 100/10Mbps Ethernet and enhanced Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n connectivity
- Picture rotation capability to rotate and zoom pictures using multi-gesture Touch Pad
- Unique dual scroll function – conventional Multi-gesture Touch Pad and ergonomic Scroll Wheel
- 82-keys keyboard with 17.5 mm Key Pitch and 1.9 mm comfortable stroke
- Cear visual and voice VoIP communications with CyberLink’s YouCam, microphone and stereo speakers
- USB sharing applications that can easily use the ODD drive (DVD/CD) of home PCs and notebooks through a wireless or USB connection
- ThinkFree Mobile Office Suite software for easy access and editing of presentation slides, word documents and spreadsheets
- Available in 3 variants of colour – Gorgeous Brown, Ivory White and Black Diamond
Fujitsu LifeBook MH380 that weighs less than 1.3 kg is expected to available in coming January 2010, but no words on its pricing yet.