Fujitsu has unveiled its new tablet PC which is known as LifeBook TH700. The LifeBook TH700 has been featured with the latest dual digitizer technology with pen input and multi-touch interaction, modular bay, bi-directional display hinge and the performance of all new 2010 Intel Core processor technology. The new tablet machine is being designed for enhancing the mobility experience.
Key features of the Fujitsu LifeBook TH700 tablet PC includes:
- Display – 12-inch WXGA LED backlight display.
- Processor – Intel Core i3 350M Processor (2.26 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache).
- Operating Systems – Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit).
- Digitizer – Dual digitizer (pen input and capacitive multi-touch screen).
- Webcam – Built-in webcam with dual digital array microphones for video chat.
- Video – Intel HD Graphics.
- Memory – 4 GB DDR3 1066 MHz SDRAM memory.
- Hard drive – 320 GB S-ATA 150, 5400 rpm hard drive1 (protected by Fujitsu Shock Sensor).
- Communication – Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
- Wireless – Integrated Atheros XSPAN 802.11 BGN (b/g/n) wireless and Bluetooth enabled.
- Modular bay with quick-release latch – Modular Dual-Layer Super-Multi DVD writer.
- Security – Embedded fingerprint sensor.
- Ambient light sensor – Yes
- Interface – Full-size, spill-resistant keyboard with touchpad (includes scroll sensor).
- Port – High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) port.
- Battery – Lithium ion (6-cell, 5200 mAh) battery that supports up to 5 hours of battery life.
- Software – Preloaded with Microsoft Office Starter 2010.
The Fujitsu LifeBook TH700 with dimensions of 11.69 x 9.17 x 1.51-inch and weighs 4.2lbs is now available at Fujitsu online shop for the price of $1099 after $50 mail-in rebate.