If you like to prevent yourself from surfing to malware infected websites, then you may try out G Data CloudSecurity free AV add-on. G Data CloudSecurity is a new and free AV add-on and add-in for popular Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browser. The G Data CloudSecurity has been designed to instantly block access to known malware distribution and phishing websites during surfing. The add-on is compatible with all virus scanners and does not slow down the computer during surfing.
Features of the G Data CloudSecurity includes:
- Compatible with all other security products.
- Free add-on for Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
- Prevents access to malware and phishing websites.
- Install once – no updates required.
- PC performance remains unaffected.
- Deal supplement for free AV programs.
Users who are using Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browser and wants the free add-on to protect their PCs from visiting the known malware distribution and phishing websites, download the G Data CloudSecurity from direct download link below.
Download G Data CloudSecurity: G_Data_CloudSecurity.exe
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Zemana Mobile Antivirus Premium Free License Download
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18277 (19H1) Improve Focus Assist, High DPI Settings
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues