Garmin-Asus has officially announced its latest Android-powered touch-enabled smartphone, named as Garmin-Asus A10, which includes an array of advanced, powerful features that ideal for pedestrian navigation.
Key Features Of Garmin-Asus A10:
- 3.2-inch HVGA (Half-size VGA) touchscreen display
- 5 megapixel camera with auto focus and geo-tagging
- WebKit browser with multi-touch support
- Built-in electronic compass and accelerometer
- Powerful 1,500mAh battery delivers long battery life
- Support Microsoft Exchange server for wireless syncing contacts, calendar and enterprise email
- GPS complemented with pre-loaded maps and turn-by-turn, voice-prompted navigation
- One-touch access to a suite of Google Mobile Services including Google Maps, Gmail, YouTube, calendar, contacts and Android Market
In addition, Garmin-Asus A10 also supports optional cityXplorer maps for easy planning and using routes that include public transit options like bus, tramway, metro and suburban rail systems.
Garmin-Asus A10 full-featured Android smartphone that comes with a powered audio mount for magnifying the voice commands’ volume is expected to hit European and Asia-Pacific market by mid-2010, but no words on its price yet.