The wholly owned subsidiary of Acer Inc., Gateway Inc. has expanded LT netbook family with its new sleek and compact netbook, named as Gateway LT2000, which features 10.1-inch LED-backlit display, Intel Atom N270 processor, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g and multi-in-1 digital media card reader, ideal for on-the-go mobility and wireless communications.
Highlights of Gateway LT2000:
- 10.1-inch WSVGA TFT LCD (1024×600 resolution) with 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1GB DDR2 533 MHz SDRAM
- 160GB SATA 5400rpm HDD
- Built-in Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
- Webcam and 2 stereo speakers
- Ethernet, VGA and 3 USB 2.0 ports
- Unique multi-gesture touchpad offers users an incredibly intuitive way to move around websites, documents as well as digital media
- 3-cell Li-ion battery supports up to 3 hours of battery life
- Genuine Microsoft Windows XP Home SP3
“The new sleek Gateway LT2000 netbooks let customers do more with their time on the go – from enjoying the Internet to video chatting and staying in touch via email and social networks,” said Ray Sawall, senior product marketing manager of Gateway. “The expressive design is modern and stylish, looking perfect whether it’s used for work or play.”
The new Gateway LT2000 netbook which measures 10.17 (w) x 7.24 (D) x 1.03 (H) inches and weights just 2.62 pounds is available now in NightSky Black or Cherry Red color at a starting MSRP of $299.99, depending on configurations.