Gateway has announced the availability of its new Gateway LT3100 netbook models, which feature performance-boosting AMD Athlon processor, 11.6-inch ultrabright WXGA high definition LED backlit display, full size keyboard and ATI Radeon X1270 GPU, aiming to deliver an ultimate functionality and performance for savvy mobile users.
“The Gateway LT3100 is a smart netbook choice – it gives customers the freedom to connect to the Internet for everything from staying up-to-date on the latest viral videos and enjoying digital music and photos, to checking on the status of projects and studying for classes,” said Ray Sawall, senior product marketing manager of Acer America. “At the same time, it delivers reliable mobile communications. Customers get the larger-sized 11.6-inch display along with enhanced netbook performance, so they can do even more while on the go.”
Main Specifications Of Gateway LT3103u:
- 11.6-inch WXGA HD LED back-lit display with 1364 x 768 pixels resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio
- AMD Athlon 64 Single-Core processor L110 (1.20 GHz, 512KB L2 cache, 800 MHz FSB)
- 2GB DDR2 SDRAM single channel memory
- 250GB SATA 5400 RPM HDD
- Integrated ATI Radeon X1270 Graphics
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g and 3 USB 2.0 ports
- Buit-in webcam, Multi-Gesture touchpad, 2 stereo speakers and multi-in-1 card reader
- 6-cell Li-ion battery supports up to five hours of battery life
- Microsoft Windows Vista Basic with Service Pack 1
The new sleek and compact Gateway LT3100 netbook which measures only 11.26 (W) x 7.99 (D) x 1.03 (H) inches and weighs just 3.14 pounds is available in NightSky Black and Cherry Red colors for a starting MSRP of $399.99.