The leading maker of quality notebooks and netbooks, Gateway has announced the launch of its new sleek, stylish Gateway LT32 netbook portfolio, which encased in a fingerprint-resistant matte chassis casing with an elegant wave pattern, combining AMD NEO CPU, ATI Radeon HD graphics, large 11.6″ HD display, multi-gesture touchpad and Wi-Fi b/g/n connectivity in a single compact machine, powered by Windows 7 Home Premium operating system.
Main Features And Specifications Of Gateway LT32 Netbook:
- AMD Athlon II Neo K125 processor complemented with 2GB DDR3 memory and 250GB HDD
- ATI Radeon HD 4225 Graphics with 384MB video memory for superior graphics and visuals
- Vibrant and ultra-bright 11.6-inch HD (1366 x 768 pixels) LED-backlit wide screen (16:9)
- HDMI 1080p output for easy access to home entertainment devices
- Dedicated social networking hot key for instant access to Facebook, YouTube and Flickr
- Wi-Fi b/g/n wireless connectivity for connecting to a wireless networks and hotspots
- Integrated HD webcam combined with digital microphone for an ultimate video chatting experience
- Built-in multi-in-one memory card reader and three USB 2.0 ports
- Six-cell battery delivers long battery life of up to 5.5 hours
“The new Gateway LT32 is a true ultra-mobile entertainment powerhouse netbook,” commented Pete Dailey, senior product marketing manager of Gateway netbooks. “It delivers a heightened level of performance and HD entertainment with the powerful combination of AMD Neo processors, ATI graphics and the crisp and clear HD display. The HDMI port means that customers can enjoy their digital entertainment on a large external display wherever they go.”
The latest Gateway LT32 netbook which measures just less than 1 inch thin and weighs as little as 2.76 pounds is slated to be available for a starting price of $449.99.