CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 is a new professional photo editing and management software from CyberLink, which is famous for its video editing and video player multimedia applications, PowerDirector and Power DVD. PhotoDirector 2011 set to join a competitive market which dominated by advanced graphics editing software, Adobe Photoshop.
Features of CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 includes:
- Dynamic Adjustment Tools – Enhance specific areas of photos with amazing Adjustment Brushes, reduce noise, sharpen photos, or adjust the White Balance or Tone to bring out the spectacular color of your images.
- Locally apply precise brush adjustments and use Fit Edges for super accurate results.
- Non-descrutive environment and adjustment history to go back to any revision step without damaging original photos.
- Intuitive workflow designed to smooth the flow from import, manage, enhance to final output.
- Native RAW Support for RAW files from Canon and Nikon cameras allows you to experience the most authentic color when decoding RAW file formats.
- Save enhancements as adjustment presets. and upload to DirectorZone.com directly from PhotoDirector 2011 to share them with other users.
- Download an unlimited number of presets created by other users from DirectorZone.com.
- Efficient organizer with advanced tools for easy management and selection.
CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 hasn’t been officially launched yet, but the developer has released a beta version of CyberLink PowerDirect 2011 during Computex 2011. To entice participation in the beta program, CyberLink is giving away free license for final version of CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 at no charge, for beta participants who provide valid feedback to improve the softaware before June 20th, 2011. A license of CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 is valued at $99.95.
Only beta participants who are over 18 years of age are entitled to receive the full version of CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 after completing a simple PhotoDirector feedback form related to how participant experienced PhotoDirector by June 20th, 2011. Even if you decide not to submit the feedback, the beta version of CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 also works as a 90 days free trial version for 3 months free usage.
To sign up for the CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 Beta program, visit http://www.cyberlink.com/photodirector/beta to register your email address. You will receive an email containing a download link to the PhotoDirector beta version setup installer, and a link to submit feedback. Just remember to do it before the deadline to ensure that you have a full version license.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17751 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17744 Official ISO Images Download Link