When running applications consume too high memory usage than they should be, your computer will encounter slowness or even become unresponsive. Instead of letting the computer to become unresponsive due to excessive memory consumption, have you ever thought that what kind of software utility that can help you to monitor the memory usage and alert you to take necessary action before your computer become unresponsive? Usage Monitor is a utility that is able to help you monitor on the memory usage consumed by applications and give you an alarm when it hits the maximum limit predefined by you.
Usage Monitor is a tiny utility that can monitor memory usage for any processes running in windows at background. Beside monitor on memory usage, it also allows you to monitor on GDI or user object. You can set a limit to any of processes that you would like to monitor. When the limit threshold is hit, it will alert you with few different ways, depend on how you configure the alarm type. For instance, you can choose to either display a small pop up at the taskbar, or display a message box, or flash the taskbar, or even execute a file.
Usage Monitor v184.108.40.206 is absolutely free to download and it only consume 1.16MB of your hard disk space. It is compatible to run on Windows 98/ME/2K/XP/2K3/Vista.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost