Tied of budget to purchase additional LCD monitor but would like to use your Windows PC in extended display mode? If you are experiencing this situation, here could be a software solution for you. Named as GiMeSpace Desktop Extender, the utility is designed to extend your desktop virtually without any limit so that you can easily scale or move any contents beyond your display monitor size.
Once install and launch the tiny utility, users will be brought to a simple control panel where there are options to configure the virtual screen. Without complicated setup, the extended display mode will work right away as and when users move their cursors to the edge of the LCD screen, you will notice that the display will extend beyond the border, allowing all the contents to be arranged side by side with virtual display for more effective work. It may sound confusing initially especially when you have too many opening windows but in case you can’t locate the right screen, do click on the icon resided at system tray to view the actual location with viewable dotted red window as a quick reference so that you can move your position accordingly.
Consumed less than 500kB of your hard disk space, GiMeSpace is compatible with all Windows Operating Systems with its 3072 x 2304 virtual screen driver that able to extend unlimited virtual screens in Windows PC environments.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links