If you are the visual type who remember faces better than names, GMail Sender’s Picture Extension is perhaps a useful Google Chrome browser extension that enhances your communication in Gmail. Associating faces with names can be challenging for some people and this extension to the Google browser will provide some fun and even help you pin a face to a name you have forgotten.
With GMail Sender’s Picture Extension installed in Google, users will be able to see the sender’s profile photo if they havea photo in their Google profile. Users need to refresh their Gmail page to see the effect after installing it. Users will see the sender’s profile photo once they receive the email from the sender.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- $1200+ Free Windows Software – SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor, Video Movie Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor, GIF Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor & More
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- HyperCam 5 Home Edition Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code