If you are the visual type who remember faces better than names, GMail Sender’s Picture Extension is perhaps a useful Google Chrome browser extension that enhances your communication in Gmail. Associating faces with names can be challenging for some people and this extension to the Google browser will provide some fun and even help you pin a face to a name you have forgotten.
With GMail Sender’s Picture Extension installed in Google, users will be able to see the sender’s profile photo if they havea photo in their Google profile. Users need to refresh their Gmail page to see the effect after installing it. Users will see the sender’s profile photo once they receive the email from the sender.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links