If you are the visual type who remember faces better than names, GMail Sender’s Picture Extension is perhaps a useful Google Chrome browser extension that enhances your communication in Gmail. Associating faces with names can be challenging for some people and this extension to the Google browser will provide some fun and even help you pin a face to a name you have forgotten.
With GMail Sender’s Picture Extension installed in Google, users will be able to see the sender’s profile photo if they havea photo in their Google profile. Users need to refresh their Gmail page to see the effect after installing it. Users will see the sender’s profile photo once they receive the email from the sender.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs