It is interesting to note that Google has now added Greasemonkey support to its recent build of Chromium. Greasemonkey is a useful plugin for the Mozilla Firefox browser that allows developers to install scripts that make on-the-fly changes to most HTML-based web pages, e.g. create themes, fix problem, fix rendering bugs, combine data from multiple websites, etc. As Greasemonkey scripts are persistent, users can make changes to the web pages every time the page is opened without wasting time to wait for the website owner.
Adding in the Greasemonkey support to Google Chrome has created significant meaning to this new Google browser. Developers can now essentially make a plugin that works for specific websites. Even though the support is quite limited at this point of time, it is a significant move for Google browser to open up and allow the development of global plugins.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key
- Zemana AntiMalware Premium Free Download For Limited Time
- Microsoft Edge Dev 22.214.171.124 New Updated Now Available for Download
- Bitdefender Total Security 2020 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key
- Norton Security Deluxe Free Download With 3 Months Genuine License Serial Key