Once in a while, Windows Vista may pop up an error message that says “Host Process for Windows Services Has Stopped Working” or “Host Process for Windows Tasks Has Stopped Working”, which normally has problem details point to svchost.exe application and fault module name of rasmans.dll_unloaded. The error also appears occasionally and intermittently in Windows 7, or start occurring suddenly, experienced by early testers who manage to download Windows 7 pre-beta build and install on their system for normal usage.
The exact cause for the “Host Process for Windows Services Has Stopped Working” or “Host Process for Windows Tasks Has Stopped Working” error to happen is unknown, however, there is a workaround fix to stop the error from ever appearing again.
To fix the Host Process for Windows Services Has Stopped Working error, follow these steps:
- Open up Task Scheduler.
- Expand and go to Task Scheduler Library -> Microsoft -> Windows -> RAC.
- Click on View menu, and then enable Show Hidden Tasks (so that a tick appear beside it).
- Right click on RACAgent (Windows Vista) or RACTask (Windows 7), and select Disable so that the status appears as Disabled.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key