Nowadays the usage of email has becomes more and more popular especially for the busy professionals which need to handle a lot of mail in their daily operation. Taglocity 2.0 is an email management add-in for Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007 that helps users to manage their email better. Taglocity 2.0 puts the best productivity features of Gmail into Outlooks which include enhanced search, conversation threading, tags, automation, attachment handling, contact centric views and new group collaboration features.
One of main features of Taglocity is allow users to assign unlimited keyword “tags” to any Outlook items like email, contacts, calendar entries and etc. This helps to create an organizational system better and a better search functionality in Outlook.
Additionally, Taglocity 2.0 also delivers another popular Gmail feature to Outlook, proper conversation viewing – A single mouse click brings up all related email in a single viewer in blog like chronological order. Taglocity also able to turn e-mails into appointments, assign additional tags, or automatically move message into specified folders.
Taglocity is available in free standard and paid professional version. The paid version is for enterprise user which has additional features. However, the free version gives a 30 day trial of enterprise edition and click here to download. A free Taglocity account may be required to be created to activate the product.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements