Users who need to run .VBS or .JS script files with elevated administrator privileges can use the following registry hack to add the “Run as Administrator” right click menu item to the .VBS and .JS file’s context menu.
Download and merge (run) the following registry registration entries files in order to create necessary registry keys to display and Run as Administrator option on .VBS or .JS right click menu respectively.
What’s the registry files above do is adding the required registry key named runas for VBSFile and JSFile ProgIDs at the following location:
So, to undo the process and remove the Run as Administrator for VBSFile and JSFile, just remove the above registry key.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements