Users who need to run .VBS or .JS script files with elevated administrator privileges can use the following registry hack to add the “Run as Administrator” right click menu item to the .VBS and .JS file’s context menu.
Download and merge (run) the following registry registration entries files in order to create necessary registry keys to display and Run as Administrator option on .VBS or .JS right click menu respectively.
What’s the registry files above do is adding the required registry key named runas for VBSFile and JSFile ProgIDs at the following location:
So, to undo the process and remove the Run as Administrator for VBSFile and JSFile, just remove the above registry key.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Want to share the Apple devices content to SmartTV with AirPlay 2? Here are the SmartTV models support AirPlay 2
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- $1200+ Free Windows Software – SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor, Video Movie Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor, GIF Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor & More
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code