A mouse wheel or a scroll wheel is created for easy scrolling and better navigation. It is very handy and helpful especially when you scroll up and down long pages. By default, the mouse wheel move up and down three to four lines each time you roll it through a webpage. You might get frustrated due to the slow scrolling speed and perhaps a faster pace will be ideal. If you are using the Firefox browser, Mozilla offers users a simpler way to adjust and modify the browser’s default scrolling speed.
To change the default mouse wheel’s scrolling speed, users need to edit the browser’s configuration setting in the about:config entries. To edit it, users just need to access the Firefox browser, then type about:config in the address bar and press enter to continue.
Users will be prompted a message to warn users that the changes to the default setting can be harmful. Click “I’ll be careful, I promise!” to proceed.
Type mousewheel.withnokey in the Filter box
Right click mousewheel.withnokey.sysnumlines and select Toggle. Once users click to Toggle, the default value will change from True to False.
Right click mousewheel.withnokey.numlines and select Modify. Users can enter the value from 1 to any other number.
The higher number, the faster the scrolling speed. Users can check the speed by opening a new tab or new Window to see whether the speed is satisfactory.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Watchdog PC Cleaner 2018 Free Download With Genuine License Serial Keycode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17738 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17741 For PC – Here What’s Changes, Fixes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17744 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Build 18219 Released – Here’s What’s New, Fixed, and Known Issues