Beginning from Firefox 4, which has undergone a complete redesigned of user interface, the browser tabs bar has been moved to the top of the Firefox window, above and on top of the address bar (or awesome bar). Previously, the tabs are located below or bottom of the address bar.
For users who prefer the location of the tabs in another location, Firefox 4 has option to change, toggle and move the tabs to the top or bottom of the address bar. Here’s the way to toggle the location change.
- Right click at down arrow the right end of the bar containing the tabs, or right click on a blank space on the address bar.
- Click and select (tick) on Tabs on Top for the tabs to appear above and on top of address bar.
Click and unselect (untick) on Tabs on Top for the tabs to appear below and bottom of address bar.
Default Firefox Tabs Position on Top of Address Bar
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost