Whenever you prepare for presentation using Power Point, there could be some notes that you intend to put in the foils so that you can emphasize and bring them out during the presentation. However, if you intend to send out the foils to all audience but without them seeing those notes, there is a need to delete them before you send the foils out to all. It could be time consuming and if you intend to clear those notes at once, here are some simple steps that you can try.
- Go to Office button and scroll down to ‘Prepare’, click on ‘Inspect Document’. This will check for any hidden data or personal info in the foils.
- A new window named as Document Inspector will pop up that allows users to check and inspect for certain contents. For instance: comments and annotations, Custom XML data, Off-slide contents and even invisible On-slide contents.
- Right here, check or tick on the specific contents, in this case is Presentation Notes that you intend to remove.
- Click on ‘Inspect’ button and it will display if any presentation notes were found, together with a ‘Remove All’ button associated with it.
- Click on the ‘Remove All’ button will remove the contents accordingly. Take extra precaution that the changes cannot be undone.
Hopefully these simple steps will help you removing all the presentation notes including confidential or personal own reference information before releasing to public.