Are you using Windows Vista on your notebook? If you are thinking to squeeze some extra times out of your battery, you can try out the Vista Battery Saver utility. Vista Battery Saver is a handy application that switches off some of Vista’s unnecessary energy hogs (namely Aero and the Windows Sidebar) and re-enables them once you plug your notebook back into a power socket.
These settings are available even in Vista Advanced Power Settings. Beside, Vista Battery Saver provides easy access with all configuration in one nice screen by running in task bar with private workset of 5.5M and use 0% CPU resouce. Once the laptop power source changed (connect and switch on or switch off adapter power) or battery falls under certain level, Vista Battery Saver will do its job by enabling and disabling customizable features.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key