Are you using Windows Vista on your notebook? If you are thinking to squeeze some extra times out of your battery, you can try out the Vista Battery Saver utility. Vista Battery Saver is a handy application that switches off some of Vista’s unnecessary energy hogs (namely Aero and the Windows Sidebar) and re-enables them once you plug your notebook back into a power socket.
These settings are available even in Vista Advanced Power Settings. Beside, Vista Battery Saver provides easy access with all configuration in one nice screen by running in task bar with private workset of 5.5M and use 0% CPU resouce. Once the laptop power source changed (connect and switch on or switch off adapter power) or battery falls under certain level, Vista Battery Saver will do its job by enabling and disabling customizable features.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Want to share the Apple devices content to SmartTV with AirPlay 2? Here are the SmartTV models support AirPlay 2
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- $1200+ Free Windows Software – SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor, Video Movie Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor, GIF Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor & More
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code