In Opera, no Greasemonkey or Greasemonkey-alike plugin, add-on or widget is required, as the support for user scripts are built into the core of the web browser. Here’s the step to install and run user script in Opera:
- Download and save the user script (name typically in the format of *.user.js) into a folder.
The folder can be located at anywhere on local computer, but as all user scripts have to be stored in the folder, it’s recommended to name the folder with a identifiable folder name such as “Opera User Scripts”.
- Run Opera web browser.
- Click on Tools pull down menu and select Preferences.
- Go to Advanced tab.
- Go to Content section in the left pane.
- Click on OK button to exit from Preference dialog window.
- User scripts now been applied on Opera web browser.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- $1200+ Free Windows Software – SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor, Video Movie Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor, GIF Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor & More
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- HyperCam 5 Home Edition Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code