In Opera, no Greasemonkey or Greasemonkey-alike plugin, add-on or widget is required, as the support for user scripts are built into the core of the web browser. Here’s the step to install and run user script in Opera:
- Download and save the user script (name typically in the format of *.user.js) into a folder.
The folder can be located at anywhere on local computer, but as all user scripts have to be stored in the folder, it’s recommended to name the folder with a identifiable folder name such as “Opera User Scripts”.
- Run Opera web browser.
- Click on Tools pull down menu and select Preferences.
- Go to Advanced tab.
- Go to Content section in the left pane.
- Click on OK button to exit from Preference dialog window.
- User scripts now been applied on Opera web browser.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18361 Released Fast ring Insiders – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Key Code
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues