In Opera, no Greasemonkey or Greasemonkey-alike plugin, add-on or widget is required, as the support for user scripts are built into the core of the web browser. Here’s the step to install and run user script in Opera:
- Download and save the user script (name typically in the format of *.user.js) into a folder.
The folder can be located at anywhere on local computer, but as all user scripts have to be stored in the folder, it’s recommended to name the folder with a identifiable folder name such as “Opera User Scripts”.
- Run Opera web browser.
- Click on Tools pull down menu and select Preferences.
- Go to Advanced tab.
- Go to Content section in the left pane.
- Click on OK button to exit from Preference dialog window.
- User scripts now been applied on Opera web browser.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro