The normal way to terminate Windows Explorer’s processes is to go to Task Manager, look for Explorer.exe under Processes tab, then right clicking on it and select End Process, or using Taskkill command. This actually involves few steps in killing only a single Explorer.exe. If you have multiple Explorer processes running at the same time, then you need to repeat above steps to kill each of them. Now Windows Vista offers you an easy and faster way to kill all of running explorer processes with only few simple clicks.
To kill explorer processes in faster way, follow below steps:
1. Click Start button.
2. Hold CTRL + SHIFT then right click on any area within the red circle as shown below.
3. Exit Explorer will appear in the pop up menu, click on it to terminate all running explorer processes.
The trick works slightly different in Windows XP. Check out the simple exit explorer trick.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro