Windows 7 has introduced a completely new concept of Taskbar (also known as Superbar or Awesome Bar) which has undergone drastic visual changes. The Quick Launch bar has been integrated and merged with the ordinary Taskbar buttons to create an enhanced Taskbar which is commonly known as Superbar, or Awesome Bar. The Superbar features prominently icons, as in Quick Launch bar, replacing the buttons used in previous operating system.
However, the size of the icon on Windows 7 Taskbar or Superbar may not be to the liking of some users. The size of the Windows 7 Taskbar icons is big or large, and taking up too much screen estate. Luckily, it’s possible to make the icons in the Windows 7 Superbar smaller in size. Here’s how to do it.
Just right click on any blank space on the Taskbar, and then select Properties from context menu. On the “Task Bar and Start Menu Properties” dialog, go to “Taskbar” tab, and then tick or check the checkbox for “Use small icons” option.
Now, users will have small icons on Windows 7 Taskbar.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro