Microsoft Visio is diagramming software which is non-integrated part of Microsoft Office productivity suite. Visio allows user to use vector graphics to create diverse diagrams. When opening Visio saved document file or create a new diagram, normally the document on the same instance of Visio program window. It means that one Visio program user interface will open and show multiple Visio diagrams.
It’s possible to instruct Microsoft Office Visio to open each Visio diagram in different instance of Visio program window. In other word, each and every Visio document, open from saved copy or newly created one, will be open in new Visio window, which has it own button in Windows Taskbar.
After enabling Visio document to open on new program window, user can switch between multiple documents by clicking on Visio buttons in Taskbar. By default, in order to view each document in Visio, user has to click on Windows drop-down menu on menu bar, and then switch between Visio documents.
To implement the new behavior, follow the following registry hack:
- Open Microsoft Visio.
- Go to Tools -> Options -> Advanced.
- Check the Put all settings in Windows Registry option.
- Run Registry Editor (regedit).
- Navigate to the following registry key:
- In the right pane, right click on SingleInstanceFileOpen, and then select Modify. Update the value of SingleInstanceFileOpen from 1 to 0.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Watchdog PC Cleaner 2018 Free Download With Genuine License Serial Keycode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17738 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17741 For PC – Here What’s Changes, Fixes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17744 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Build 18219 Released – Here’s What’s New, Fixed, and Known Issues