Microsoft Visio is diagramming software which is non-integrated part of Microsoft Office productivity suite. Visio allows user to use vector graphics to create diverse diagrams. When opening Visio saved document file or create a new diagram, normally the document on the same instance of Visio program window. It means that one Visio program user interface will open and show multiple Visio diagrams.
It’s possible to instruct Microsoft Office Visio to open each Visio diagram in different instance of Visio program window. In other word, each and every Visio document, open from saved copy or newly created one, will be open in new Visio window, which has it own button in Windows Taskbar.
After enabling Visio document to open on new program window, user can switch between multiple documents by clicking on Visio buttons in Taskbar. By default, in order to view each document in Visio, user has to click on Windows drop-down menu on menu bar, and then switch between Visio documents.
To implement the new behavior, follow the following registry hack:
- Open Microsoft Visio.
- Go to Tools -> Options -> Advanced.
- Check the Put all settings in Windows Registry option.
- Run Registry Editor (regedit).
- Navigate to the following registry key:
- In the right pane, right click on SingleInstanceFileOpen, and then select Modify. Update the value of SingleInstanceFileOpen from 1 to 0.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost