Occasionally you may want to do backup on your Gemini on Dreambox satellite decoder so that it can be restored at any time whenever you encountered issue. The Gemini image consists of Enigma settings, Gemini settings, satellite.xml, plugins, addons and etc. If you wonder how you can do it, here are some simple steps that you can follow to get it done.
- First, go to Menu -> Setup -> Blue-Panel.
- On the submenu, browse to Extra/Setup and go to ‘created Backup’. Press on it let you choose the filename, directory for storage and etc. Over here, users can choose to backup Enigma Settings, satellites.xml, Plugins/skins, Gemini Settings and Addons.
- Press on start (Green) button and it will prompt out “Are you sure you want to make a backup?” and just press ‘Yes’ will trigger the backup action immediately.
- Then just wait for few seconds (or minutes depending on the backup files) for the backup to take place.
- Whenever you want to restore, just browse to restore Backup and choose the right gemini_backup (with specific date) follow by OK and you are done.
Hopefully these simple steps will allow you to recover your customized settings on Dreambox satellite decoder more effectively without the need to manually configure the settings again.