Firefox users who are used to Firefox Version 2 may feel uncomfortable with the changes in the size of the toolbars, menu text and page content after upgrading to Firefox 3. The larger text size looks a bit awkward. To restore your Firefox 3 back to normal size, you can reconfigure or reset your Firefox 3 according to the steps here:
1. Type in “about:config” in the Location bar and press Enter. As usual, once you type “about:config” in the location bar, you will be greeted with the standard “This might void your warranty!” warning page. Click “I’ll be careful, I promise” to continue the configuration process.
2. Type “layout.css.dpi” into the Filter.
3. In the “layout.css.dpi” preference,
a. Double-click to edit it.
b. Enter a value of 96 and click “OK”
4. In the “layout.css.dpi” preference doesn’t show or appear, you need to Right-click Hold down the Ctrl key while you click anywhere in the grid, select “New”, then select “Integer” from the context menu.
5. In the Enter the preference name prompt, type layout.css.dpi and click “OK”.
6. Next enter the value 96 and click “OK”
7. From the menu at the top of the Firefox Window-bar, select FileFirefox and then select the ExitQuit FirefoxQuit menu item.
Once it is done, you can restart Firefox and the toolbars and page content will revert to the normal size that you is familiar to you.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost