When logging in to a website by entering a user name and password credentials in Google Chrome, the web browser will prompt for options on whether users want Google Chrome to save the password. Options that available are either save password, or never for this site. If the user click on “Never for this site” button, intentionally or accidentally, Google Chrome will not prompt and ask users whether to save the password for automatic future login anymore.
To undo clicking of never save and remember password for this site so that Google Chrome can prompt for saving of password again upon entering of login credentials, follow these steps:
- In Google Chrome, click on Wrench (Customize and control Google Chrome) icon.
- Click on Options.
- Go to Personal Stuff tab.
- Click on Show saved passwords button under “Passwords” section.
- Go to Exceptions tab.
- Select to high the sites in which you want Chrome to prompt to save password again, and click on Remove button.
Alternatively, click on Remove All button to reset and clear the whole exceptions list so that all websites will be opened for chance to have password remembered by Chrome again.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18865 (20H1) for Insiders Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18361 Released Fast ring Insiders – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Key Code
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key