We have gone through multiple ways of jailbreaking iPhones and iPads but just in case you would like to remove the jailbreak due to certain reason either due to instability or warranty claim, below are some simple steps that you can follow to get it done.
- Launch iTunes on your PC.
- Connect your iOS device to the PC using the USB cable.
- Users can synchronize with automatic backup but in order to save time, just cancel it if you have already done regular backup.
- On the left pane, click on the device and you will find your iOS summary details with both ‘Check for Update’ and ‘Restore’ buttons available for selection.
- Click on the ‘Restore’ button and follow either by ‘Backup’ (if you have not done in step 3) or choose ‘Don’t Back Up’ will put your iOS devices back to its original factory settings with all jailbreak and tweaks completely removed.
Once done, just choose the previous backup copy to reinstall all your previous apps into the same iOS device. Hopefully these simple steps will able to let you recover any instability issues due to jailbreak activities.