HTC Corporation and AT&T have officially announced the upcoming launch of the new ultra-compact, pocket-sized HTC Aria Android-powered smartphone, which combines convenient-to-carry design with 3.2″ full-touch screen, 5MP camera, Wi-Fi, AT&T’s HSPA 7.2 Mbps technology and Android 2.1 platform with impressive HTC Sense experience.
“Its unique combination of compact size and beautiful design instantly separates HTC Aria from the pack of ‘me-too’ smartphones,” commented Jason Mackenzie, vice president for HTC America. “But what really differentiates HTC Aria from other smartphones is the acclaimed HTC Sense experience, which we are pleased to be bringing to AT&T customers. By putting people at the center of everything it does, HTC Aria organizes all of your communications in the most human way possible – by person.”
Key Features of HTC Aria:
- 600 MHz Qualcomm MSM 7227 processor
- Large, bright 3.2-inch HVGA touchscreen display
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash
- Google services including Google search, Google Maps, Google Navigation, Gmail and YouTube
- Built-in A-GPS, proximity sensor and digital compass
- Android 2.1 OS with HTC Sense experience
- microSD memory expansion slot with included 2GB microSD card
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.3 x 0.46 inches
HTC Aria Android-based smartphone which measures just over 4 inches long and weights only 4.05 ounces is scheduled to be available exclusively from AT&T starting June 20 for $129.99, after $100 mail-in rebate with a new two-year service contract.