Sprint has announced the upcoming launch of new HTC Arrive WP7 device (also known as HTC 7 Pro), which the mobile carrier claims as its first Windows Phone 7 smartphone, combining Netflix, Xbox LIVE and Zune integration with Microsoft Office Mobile into a single mobile device.
Key features of HTC Arrive Windows Phone 7:
- 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Large, vibrant 3.6-inch WVGA (800×480 pixels) multi-touch display
- 5-megapixel AF camera with flash and 720p HD video recording
- Tilt-up screen and sliding full QWERTY keyboard
- Windows Phone 7 Hubs – People Hub, Games Hub, Pictures Hub, Music + Videos Hub, Marketplace Hub and Office Hub
- Start screen with customizable Live Tiles
- 16GB on-board memory
- SRS WOW HD surround sound
- Bluetooth 2.1 +EDR and Wifi b/g/n connectivity
- Powerful 1500 mAh Lithium-ion supports up to 6 hours of talk time
HTC Arrive WP7 smartphone which measures 117.6 x 58.9 x 15.5 mm and weighs just 6.5 ounces is slated to hit Sprint stores on March 20 for $199.99, after a $100 mail-in rebate and a new 2-year service contract.