Verizon Wireless has expanded its smartphone lineup with the Verizon Wireless HTC Ozone (known as HTC Snap), which incorporates 2.4″ QVGA LCD screen, 2MP autofocus camera, Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP and full QWERTY keyboard. Based on Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard OS, HTC Ozone provides users a host of connectivity options including the nation’s largest wireless 3G network, global roaming as well as Wi-Fi.
Main features of Verizon Wireless HTC Ozone:
- Ergonomically-designed full QWERTY keyboard delivers fast and easy typing experience
- Flexible connectivity options with Wi-Fi, Verizon Wireless’ 3G network and global roaming capabilities
- 1500 mAh battery for extended operating time
- VZ NavigatorSM gets audible turn-by-turn directions to more than 15 million points of interest and share the directions with others
- Visual Voice Mail to view, delete, reply, listen to and forward voice mail messages without having to listen to prior messages/voice instructions
- Mobile IM allows users to connect with friends on AOL Instant Messenger, Windows Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger
- Mobile Email access to popular e-mail services such as Yahoo!, Hotmail, AOL and Windows Live Seamless Microsoft Exchange synchronization with Microsoft Office Mobile for maximum productivity
- Simplified “sliding panel” user interface
- Quick connection to friends and family thanks to one-touch messaging key
The new stylish and elegant HTC Ozone that bundled with international charging adapters will be available through Verizon Wireless’ official site starting June 29 for around $50, after a $70 mail-in rebate and a new 2-year service contract.