One of the fastest growing companies in the mobile phone industry, HTC Corporation has announced the availability of its new Android-based handset that brings broad personalization to the masses, named as HTC Tattoo, which able to personalize all aspects of itself, from its hardware to its applications and content, allowing users to create their individual mobile experience.
“Everyone wants their own phone to feel like it was specifically made for them. The Tattoo, with HTC Sense represents an easy way to shape your own distinct mobile experience and really make it your own,” said Peter Chou, Chief Executive Officer of HTC Corporation. “The HTC Tattoo ensures that you can create the most engaging and appropriate mobile experience through simple yet powerful personalization.”
Key Features And Specifications Of HTC Tattoo:
- Qualcomm MSM7225 528 MHz processor
- 2.8-inch TFT touch-sensitive LCD screen with 240×320 QVGA resolution
- 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera, G-sensor, Digital Compass and FM Radio
- Express yourself thanks to changeable covers and customization possibilities, making your phone truly unique
- HTC Sense user interface revolves around 3 fundamental principles – Make it Mine, Stay Close and Discover the Unexpected
- Integrates your communications and applications including voice calls, emails, texts, photos and status updates into one consolidated view
- Bluetooth 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate and A2DP, 3.5 mm audio jack, HTC ExtUSB, and Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g connectivity
- Supports Google’s innovative mobile services including Google Maps, search, Google Mail as well as Android market
- 4-Way navigation control with Enter button
- Built-in GPS antenna and microSD memory expansion slot
The new stylish, compact HTC Tattoo smartphone which measures 106 x 55.2 x 14 mm and weights just 113 grams (with battery) is slated to hit European market first starting October 2009, and will ship in other markets around the world in the following months.