The worldwide leading maker of smartphones, HTC Corporation has unveiled its new HTC Wildfire Android-powered entry-level smartphone, which boasts renowned HTC Sense that helps users to stay up to date with their favorite people’s status on-the-move. HTC Wildfire is featured with a new app sharing widget that allows users to recommend their friends a cool, useful downloaded application via e-mail, SMS as well as social networks, offering a easy, fast way to find and download the applications from Android market.
Features and Specifications of HTC Wildfire:
- 528MHz Qualcomm MSM 7225 processor complemented with 512MB ROM and 384MB RAM
- 3.2-inch TFT touchscreen display with QVGA resolution
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash
- New app sharing widget for easily, conveniently downloading an interesting application
- Google Android 2.1 OS combined with HTC Sense user interface
- Built-in A-GPS, compass, G-sensor, light sensor and proximity sensor
- Powerful 1300mAh battery supports up to 490 minutes of talk time (GSM)
- Size: 106.75 x 60.4 x 11.99 mm
“Today’s social networks provide an essential forum for friendship with more than 400 million users* – many of whom are young adults – actively sharing their lives with their friends through Facebook,” commented Florian Seiche, Vice President of HTC EMEA. “HTC Wildfire makes the HTC Sense experience available to young mobile users for the first time. It brings all your communications into one place, whether it’s through Facebook, Twitter, text messages, images or email, ensuring that you are never far away from the conversation and always close to your friends.”
The new advanced HTC Wildfire candybar-style smartphone is expected to hit European and Asian markets beginning third quarter of 2010, the prices may vary depending on region.