For system administrators who don’t have budget to get a full featured network or server monitoring system, but want to monitor Hyper-V server, Tore Lervik has created a Windows Sidebar gadget (Desktop Gadget in Windows 7) for Hyper-V (now integrated with Windows Server 2008 R2) server monitoring. The gadget is aptly named as Hyper-V Monitor Gadget for Windows.
Hyper-V Monitor Gadget for Windows allows administrators to see what the Hyper-V server is doing from remote workstation. The gadget can list multiple servers at once and also support vmconnect when double clicking on a VM. Since version 3.5, the gadget supports custom credentials support per server, allowing the gadget to monitor multiple servers that require different domains\credentials using the following syntax when specifying servers or hosts:
Hyper-V Monitor Gadget also feature VM Control faeture which allows user to control the Hyper-V VMs (virtual machines) directly from the gadget without having to open Hyper-V Manager. Hyper-V Manager installation is being auto-detected so user doesn’t need to locate and select the vmconnect.exe.
Hyper-V Monitor Gadget requires the Hyper-V servers to have remote WMI access to work.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key