Looking for ways to convert image files into PDF? There are various software utilities that can help on this but in case you are not fully satisfied with any of them, here is a simple yet useful utility that you can try. Named as i2pdf, it can convert any formats of image files (JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF and etc) by just dragging and dropping into the simple drop box interface.
Without any installation required, just download the utility, execute the zip file accordingly and you are ready to go. In order to start the conversion, users can drop any image files into the drop box interface follow by a simple click on the ‘Build PDF’. Depending on the file resolution, it takes some time to execute the conversion with some extra editing capability on the converted PDF format files. Users have option to choose the JPG image compression quality, image resizing and paper output size selection and many more depending on own needs. Besides, users can choose to preview the image in thumbnail mode so that they are sure in converting the correct image files. Once completed the selection, just choose the output directory and the converted file will be ready in few simple steps.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18845 For Skip Ahead Insiders With Update Emoji 12.0
- Mozilla Firefox 66 Announced With Features Support Windows Hello