Looking for ways to convert image files into PDF? There are various software utilities that can help on this but in case you are not fully satisfied with any of them, here is a simple yet useful utility that you can try. Named as i2pdf, it can convert any formats of image files (JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF and etc) by just dragging and dropping into the simple drop box interface.
Without any installation required, just download the utility, execute the zip file accordingly and you are ready to go. In order to start the conversion, users can drop any image files into the drop box interface follow by a simple click on the ‘Build PDF’. Depending on the file resolution, it takes some time to execute the conversion with some extra editing capability on the converted PDF format files. Users have option to choose the JPG image compression quality, image resizing and paper output size selection and many more depending on own needs. Besides, users can choose to preview the image in thumbnail mode so that they are sure in converting the correct image files. Once completed the selection, just choose the output directory and the converted file will be ready in few simple steps.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links