Having difficulty to read the site urls at the address bar as the font is too small or suffering from eyesight problem? If the default CSS style for the font size is too small and it is difficult to read, apart from going through the hassle of modifying the coding to adjust the font size, Firefox browser offers an easier and more straightforward way to do it via Make Address Bar Font Size Bigger add-on application.
With the Make Address Bar Font Size Bigger add-on application added to Firefox browser, the font size in the URL Address Bar will increase automatically after the browser restart.
The shortcoming about this add-on is it doesn’t allow users to edit the font size. Users need to accept the default font size (bigger than the original size) but cannot adjust the size in accordance to their preference.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key
- Zemana AntiMalware Premium Free Download For Limited Time
- Microsoft Edge Dev 18.104.22.168 New Updated Now Available for Download
- Bitdefender Total Security 2020 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key
- Norton Security Deluxe Free Download With 3 Months Genuine License Serial Key