After the almost disastrous launch of IE 8 Beta 1, the second beta of IE8 (Internet Explorer 8) has been released for free download. Various improvements, enhancements, bug fixes and some new features are added to the new version of IE8 Beta 2.
A lot of users’ reviews on IE8 Beta2 have been outright negative, which means that IE8 Beta 2 is not even worth a try. But for users who are daring to try, it’s possible to download and install IE8 Beta 2 version 8.0 from microsoft.com. There is no WGA validation required (Microsoft has removed the WGA check since IE7) for downloading and installing the web browser. So even if your PC is not genuine and fails validation, IE8 Beta 2 can still be installed and used, but probably it’s not a good choice, yet.
For convenient, here’s the direct download links and IE8 Beta 2 information pages on Microsoft Download Center for various operating system, both 32-bit and 64-bit versions available.
Some features of IE8 Beta 2 include InPrivate browsing, reopen closed tabs, Smart Address Bar, Web Slices, Accelerators and SmartScreen Filter.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements