Nowadays, there are various software utilities that can be used to transfer files to iPhone or vice versa as a easier workaround to copy music, songs, and data from iPod or iPhone. Another simple yet useful utility is iPhone Explorer. The iPhone Explorer allows the users to browse the files or folders on their iPhone. Besides, the users also can use the very easy drag-and-drop methods to add or delete files.
iPhone Explorer includes the following features:
- Free iPhone browser for Mac and Windows.
- Drag-and-drop interface for easily copying files to and from your iPhone.
- Create, delete and rename files and folders on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Works with all iPhones and iPod Touches including the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G.
- Allows the users to use their iPhone as a flash drive or put their iPhone into disk mode.
- Tiny download size.
- (Optional) If the users jailbreak their iPhone, they can access the real root of their iPhone and recover their address book, SMS, e-mails and more.
iPhone Explorer is compatible with Mac and Windows OS, and is available as a free download: