JPG to PDF Converter is a utility software for Windows that can easily and quickly convert to a PDF document from a set of images. JPG to PDF Converter comes with easy to use interface and supports most of the common image file formats including JPG, GIF, BMP, TIF, PNG, TGA, PBM, and PSD (Photoshop document format). With JPG to PDF Converter, users can edit PDF title, create date, PDF subject, and PDF keywords. Besides that, the program also can convert 92% faster than other PDF converters and ability to compress PDF file size up to 85%.
Features of JPG to PDF Converter:
- Support JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP image formats
- Converts batch JPG files to PDF documents on a single click
- Allow to store or save converted JPG files in separate or individual PDF files
- Support preview the PDF file after convert
- Support batch convert jpeg files to pdf
- Supports multiple JPG files for converting into PDF at once
JPG to PDF Converter normally cost $29.95 for purchase. The developer of JPG to PDF Converter is now offering free JPG to PDF Converter in a giveaway promotion that lasts for 30 days, which ends on March 22, 2011.
How to grab free full version of JPG to PDF Converter:
- Download JPG to PDF Converter setup installer: jpg2pdf.exe
- Install and using the license key code “4867JWVI3C3F5D9” to unlock the program.Note: the license key code is same for everyone.
JPG to PDF Converter supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7.