Kaspersky has been very generous to computer users in China. Where as there is ongoing free 6 months Kaspersky Anti-Virus license giveaway promotion for Chinese users, now there is chance to get free 3 months subscription with license serial number for Kaspersky Internet Security 2010.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 is one of the comprehensive internet security software that comes with complete protection features such as anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-rootkit-, anti-Trojan, anti-worm, anti-spam, parental control, two-way firewall, Urgent Detection System, Security Analyzer, Safe Run, Auto-Run Disable, iSwift and iChecker Scanning, virtual keyboard, URL Advisor, whitelisting and application control.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 normally costs $59.95 per license for one year subscription. In conjunction with FIFA World Cup season, Kaspersky Chinese official website is giving away free 90 days validity serial number for Kaspersky Internet Security 2010. To grab a free license number of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 for free, just follow steps below to register and download the setup installer. The original Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 is in Chinese, however, the default language can be changed with little registry hack to switch to English user interface.
- Visit the following registration page: http://sjb.kaba365.com/
- Enter the required details and click on “Submit” button.
- An email from firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent to your mailbox with license serial number code information.
- Download the setup installer for Kaspersky Internet Security 2010: kis126.96.36.1996sch.zip
- Register it by using the serial code that received when prompted when starting the program to convert and activate the full version license for Kaspersky Internet Security 2010.
- In Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 window, click on Settings.
- Go to Options and uncheck or untick Enable Self Defense option check box and click OK.
- Right click on Kaspersky Internet Security system tray icon on notification area, and select exit to quit KIS 2010.
- Run Registry Editor (Regedit.exe) and navigate to the following registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP9\environment.
- Double click on “Localization” and change the value to en from “sch”.
- Run Kaspersky Internet Security 2010. Re-enable self-defense and update Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 database.
Note: The free promotion will ends on July 12, 2010, so hurry up. The KIS 2010 product key must be activated before 15 July 2010.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key
- Zemana AntiMalware Premium Free Download For Limited Time
- Microsoft Edge Dev 188.8.131.52 New Updated Now Available for Download
- Bitdefender Total Security 2020 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key
- Norton Security Deluxe Free Download With 3 Months Genuine License Serial Key