Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2011 is an all-in-one security product which protects users from all computer and Internet threats. With Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, users can stay safe and secure no matter what they does while offline and online, and prevent hackers attack.
Features of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011:
- Real-time proactive protection against all Internet threats.
- New Safe Surf feature for unparalleled online security.
- Protection for your digital identity at all times.
- Feature-rich and effective Parental Control.
- Application Control prevents dangerous software from harming your system.
- System Watcher technology.
- Unique Safe Run mode for apps & website.
- Special tools to treat even the most complex infections.
- Easy-Access Desktop gadget.
Kaspersky China is giving away free 1 year license with update subscription for Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 from November 4, 2011 to December 3, 2011. The activation key code that is given free of charge in the promotion works only with Simplified Chinese version of KIS 2011. However, with hack, user may be able to convert the software program user interface to English.
How to Get Free 1 Year License Key for Kaspersky Internet Security 2011
- Visit the following URL:
- Enter and verify the email address in the text boxes on the promo page, and then hit the “Get Activation Code” button (with a hand sign).
- A captcha verification page will be opened in a new window or new tab. Enter the number as exactly shown, and hit the “Confirm” button.
- The activation code for Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 will be shown on screen instantly. Remember to copy and save the free activation key.
- Download Kasperksy Internet Security 2011 (Simplified Chinese version) setup installer: kis126.96.36.1990zh-Hans-CN.exe or kis188.8.131.520zh-Hans-CN.zip
Note: The registration key code must be used to activate the Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 within a week, or else it will be invalidated. To activate the software, choose “Activate commercial version” (the first radio button) after installation process.
How to Convert KIS 2011 UI from Chinese to English
The conversion of user interface from Chinese to English may not work for most users. Even if the UI is successfully been changed to English, the program will return license error and show that your computer is in risk, please reinstall.
- Install the Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 Chinese version. The setup is in Chinese, but user can get it installed by virtually pressing the Enter key or the “Next (N), “Agree” (A) and “Install” (I) buttons. Enter the product key to activate the Kaspersky IS 2011 when prompted.
- Open Kaspersky IS 2011 window, and click on “Settings” on the top right corner.
- Go to the forth tab, and then click on the second item (Self Defense).
- Uncheck (untick) the first check box (with an “E”) to turn off the Self Defense, and then click OK (far left first) or Apply (with an “A”) button at the bottom right corner.
- Restart the computer, and on boot up, press F8 to go into Safe Mode.
- In Safe Mode, run Registry Editor (RegEdit), and navigate to the following registry key:
- On the right pane, double click on SkinSwitchDisabled and change its value date to 0 (from 1).
- On the right pane, double click on Localization, and change its value to en.
Alternatively, restart the computer without changing the value. On Kaspersky IS program, press Shift + F12 keys to instantly switch the skin from Chinese to English.
- Restart the computer.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links