Kodak has enhanced its EasyShare range with the announcement of its new 12.0-megapixel Kodak EasyShare Max Z990 digital camera, which the corporation claims as first digital camera that is equipped with an advanced BSI (back side illuminated) CMOS sensor, 30x SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH VARIOGON optical zoom lens, 3.0-inch HVGA bright LCD screen, high sensitivity ISO range up to 12,800, 128MB of internal memory, an SD/SDHC card slot, and 1080p Full HD video recording capabilities.
Features of Kodak EasyShare Max Z990 Digital Camera:
- 3.0-inch HVGA bright LCD screen
- 12.0-megapixel BSI (back side illuminated) CMOS sensor
- 30x SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH VARIOGON Optical Zoom Lens
- Wide-angle lens, range from 28-840mm in 35mm equivalent
- Fast f/2.8 (wide) – f/5.6 (tele) lens
- Internal memory of 128MB
- Supports SD/SDHC card slot
- Support up to 12,800 ISO sensitivity
- Image stabilization & red eye reduction
- TTL imager auto focus system
- Able to record 1080p Full HD video
- High-resolution Electronic viewfinder
- Intelligent scene detection, capture control, & image processing
- Includes multiple scene modes
- Film effects: KODACHROME, KODACOLOR, EKTACHROME, TRI-X, T-MAX, Sepia
- Automatic Panorama mode
- Kodak Color Science Technology
- High-speed burst mode: capture up to 60 fps @ 2 MP (max 20)
The Kodak EasyShare Max Z990 also features optical image stabilization, stereo mic, HDR mode, manual modes, face detection, histogram display, 360 panoramic mode, EVF, and Kodak’s Share button that with easily 3-step sharing such as press share to e-mail, friends, and Kodak Pulse Display or upload to Kodak Gallery, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr sites.
The new Kodak EasyShare Max Z990 digital camera which measures 7.4 x 4.2 x 6.4 inches and weighs only 2.4 pounds is now available for pre-order via Amazon for retail price approximately $329.95.