Kodak has announced its new rugged, durable and pocket-sized HD camcorder with an appetite for adventure – KODAK PLAYSPORT Video Camera, which features an electronic image stabilization and KODAK Imaging Science for sharper videos with vibrant colors and less blur, allowing users to capture full HD (1080p ; 30 fps) video, waterproof up to 3 meter.
“Today’s consumers want to easily capture and share life’s moments anywhere they happen without trading off quality,” said Phil Scott, Vice President for Marketing, Digital Capture and Devices at Kodak. “We designed the KODAK PLAYSPORT Video Camera with this in mind, combining the superior features of our HD digital video cameras with a rugged, waterproof exterior so consumers can capture their KODAK Moments in more places – from the inside of a halfpipe on a snowboard or while duck diving on your surfboard.”
Features Of KODAK PLAYSPORT Video Camera:
- Brilliant 2-inch color LCD screen display with glare shield
- Waterproof up to 10 feet
- Record full 1080p HD video at 30 fps
- Capture 5 megapixel HD still shots(16:9)
- Easy upload to sharing sites like YouTube and Facebook thanks to built-in software and included USB cable
- Electronic image stabilization and KODAK Imaging Science
- Smart face tracking technology
- Incredible low-light performance
- Expandable SD/SDHC memory card slot supports up to 32 GB
- Included Li-Ion rechargeable battery and HDMI cable
KODAK PLAYSPORT Video Camera is slated to be available in Abyss (black), Wave Crash (blue) and Adrenaline Rush (purple) colours in April 2010 for about $150.