The well-known foremost imaging innovator, Eastman Kodak Company has announced the availability of its new sleek KODAK SLICE Touchscreen Camera, which boasts sleek, stylish exterior with thousands of KODAK moments inside, incorporating 14MP image sensor, intuitive 3.5-inch touch screen, KODAK SLICE Search Feature and Face Recognition, and 720p/30fps HD movie capture capability.
“Kodak knows that consumers want the ability to share life’s memories at a moment’s notice, whether it’s pictures that evoke a tear or just the funny everyday moments,” said John Blake, General Manager for Digital Capture and Devices and Vice President of Kodak. “The power of sharing and reliving life’s moments drove the development of our new SLICE Camera. It provides instant access to all of your KODAK Moments, and it’s right at your fingertips.”
Main Features Of KODAK SLICE Touchscreen Camera:
- 14 megapixel CCD sensor and 5X SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH lens with optical image stabilization
- 3.5-inch wide (16:9) LCD touchscreen with anti-reflective coating
- KODAK SLICE Search Feature and Face Recognition to easily sort, locate and share photos
- Share Button for easy upload to popular sharing sites including Facebook, KODAK Gallery, Flickr and YouTube
- Smart Capture analyzes scenes and automatically adjusts camera settings to deliver best possible images
- 720p/30fps HD video capture capability
- Ability to store up to 5,000 photos in HD resolution
- Included Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Compatible with PC or APPLE iLife software
The new sleek, ultra-compact KODAK SLICE Touchscreen Camera that available in 3 variants of stylish colour – black, nickel and radish, will hit the market for around $350 starting April 2010.