The well-known consumer electronics giant, Sony has expanded its W-series of digital compact cameras with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W220. It’s the latest 12-megapixel Cyber-shot camera that incorporates powerful imaging features, aiming to enhance your photography experience.
“This camera is perfect for customers who forget to change settings to the right scene mode, do not have the time to change settings or do not know what setting to use,” said Karim Noblecilla, senior product marketing manager in the Digital Imaging Division at Sony Electronics. “It chooses the correct scene mode, which makes it easy to use.”
Main features of Sony Cyber-shot W220:
- 2.7-inch LCD screen display
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 4X optical zoom lens with 30mm wide angle view
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to minimize blur without affecting picture quality
- Intelligent Scene Recognition automatically recognizes a total of five scenes, including twilight portrait, twilight, twilight using a tripod, backlight and backlight portrait
- Dynamic Range Optimizer using a sophisticated algorithm to determine the best exposure and contrast settings in almost any shooting environment
- Smile Shutter technology automatically captures a smile the moment it happens
- Bundled Picture Motion Browser (PMB) software allowing users to quickly organize and upload images
The latest Sony Cybershot W220 digital camera is available in silver, black, pink and blue colors for about $190.